Our Support Services
What sets us apart from other chain of custody providers is that we can provide a complete managed service. Whereas other providers may just offer the software, we provide a full range of value adding support services including full system financial management e.g credit control, cash payments, currency risk, comprehensive promotion and user training to name just a few..
Book & Claim is able to offer a comprehensive range of managed financial services to support our physical chain of custody and certificate trading software.
We are able to do so because our parent company AAK (AAK AB), a global value adding vegetable oil solutions provider with a turnover of $2 billion, listed on the Swedish stock exchanges.
This allows our managed service to include:
- Due diligence / Risk management
- Transaction processing
- Credit control
- Currency risk management
- Audit, regulatory and tax compliance
- Supply chain brokerage / membership rules advice and creation
OPERATION SUPPORT / CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Getting it right from the start will give every sustainability standard the best chance of success. We use the experience we gained working in close partnership with The Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) for over 10 years to help sustainability standards develop and improve their supply chain systems.
Our 20 + years’ experience of managing complex commodity supply chains has helped us build a global network of contacts covering retailers, manufacturers, financial institutions, government bodies, environmental and social NGOs and sustainability consultancy services.
Some of the operational support services we offer include:
- General sustainable sourcing consultation
- Multi stakeholder engagement
- Trademark / communication & claims advice and management
- Impact data creation and analysis
- Standards supply chain system promotion & training - globally
- Comprehensive support desk
- Individual member sustainable sourcing policy advice
This is not an exclusive list, if you would like to discuss a current or upcoming project then please:
GET IN TOUCH